THINGS I'D DO TO TRY AND CHEER YOU UP ☀️
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Call your boss and say you're sick so you can play hookie for the day.Bosses never question sickness when someone else makes the call.
- •Bake your favorite treat.And maybe write something silly in the frosting like "I spit in this cake!"
- •Hangout on the couch with you while we watch your favorite movies.I'll pause it when you get up for a snack or to go to the bathroom even though you've seen it a million times.
- •Do your laundry, or dishes, or grocery shopping...Or whatever little chore needs to be done that you're not quite up to.
- •Talk about it.If you feel like talking. Mostly I'll just listen.
- •Not talk about it.Don't feel like talking? That's cool. Did I ever tell you about the time my sister and I tried to make iced tea in the bathtub?
- •Give you lots of hugsThis always helps. Fact.
- •Unless you're not a touchy-feely person.In which case I will gladly respect your personal space bubble.
- •Be your designated driverDon't worry pal, I'll make sure you get home in one piece after long night of shots and karaoke.
- •Tuck you in for a nap.Maybe play with your hair if you're struggling to drift off. That always relaxes me.
- •Give you a pep talk.You're the smartest, funniest, sweetest, kindest, most beautiful person alive and anyone who doesn't see that is a fool.