BOOKS I BOUGHT WHILE UP NORTH
In Traverse City, MI there's a popular bookstore downtown called Horizon Books and it's awesome! I always make a beeline to the basement where the bargain books are kept. They sell "Advanced Copies" which ~technically~ shouldn't be sold, but they're books that aren't ready for retail yet so they're only like $2 a piece. So naturally, I went crazy.
- •*All pictures are featuring my grandmother's incredibly pink quilt.*the phrase "third wave feminism" was in the description of this book so i immediately put it in my basket
- •Another book focusing on feminism. This one talks about how Wonder Woman was one of the first female super heroes and her other bad assery.
- •A murder mystery book taking place in Paris, two of my favorite things right there.
- •I LOVE behind the scenes stories about Disney!!!
- •This book is about a malpractice lawsuit, I believe. I honestly don't really remember but it looked good and how can you say no to a signed copy?
- •Jeanette Walls is one of my absolute favorite authors. Her book, The Glass Castle, is my favorite book and I've been wanting to read this book for ages!
- •A book about death and drugs and female lead characters... yeah sounds good!
- •stacks on stacks on stacks of books baby
- •7 books came to a grand total of $31.18I love being a bargain bitch 💁🏼