ME AT HALF MY AGE
Inspired by @nathanveshecco
- •okay so I would be 9 1/2 and in 5th grade
- •I had just joined band and started to learn how to play the fluteI was 2nd chair 5-8th grade. Leah Rynerson, first chair, was my enemy.
- •My dream job was to be a pastry chef and own my own bakery
- •This was the year when my school made gym class not co-Ed and we had the creepiest male gym teacher ever
- •my brother just got our first dog LuLu (she was 3)
- •I wore my Heelys to school everyday until hey got banned
- •Limited Too was my favorite storehonestly my whole wardrobe was Limited Too, Justice, and Abercrombie 😷
- •I got my pink iPod nano for ChristmasAnd boy did I think I was cool
- •Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock just releasedthus introducing me to The Strokes, Pearl Jam, The Sex Pistols, Santana, Muse, Blue Öyster Cult, Dead Kennedys, Weezer, and The Killers.
- •this discovery of Guitar Hero heavily influenced my music taste nowThe Strokes are still one of my favorite bands ever 🎶
- •The Red Wings won the Stanley Cup this year!!!