THINGS MY DOG HAS CHEWED
as mentioned in my previous list PHRASES I OVERUSE, SHE'S A TYRANT and chews everything in sight
- •my homecoming shoesthe heels of them anyway 🙄 still wore them though!
- •a razornot the blades (thank god) but the plastic part
- •an EOS lipbalmthis was when we first adopted her; my mom called poison control in tears...she was fine
- •wrapping paper off of Christmas presents
- •toilet paper rollsshe will roll down the paper and drag it into our living room. she won't actually eat the paper, just drag it across rooms.
- •books or magazinescountless library books have had to been payed off because she will find a way to chew them
- •headphones and iPhone chargersnever plugged in (again thank the lord)
- •soapshe'll jump into the tub and try to eat bars of soap,,, honestly she's gross
- •regardless... I love my pupper
- •*** I forgot about some things she did as a very young puppy,
- •she chewed the side of our tv cabinetwhich is like really nice cedar wood 🙄
- •we have very thin walls covering our den which used to just have exposed brickmy mom thought she was chewing her bone for like an hour as a pup, but eventually looked up and found that she had literally chewed through the wall and to the brick 😳 she was only like 6 months at the time