Books I've Read At Least 3 Times
I've read most of these 4-5 times and they're all fantastic.
- •The Harry Potter seriesWho hasn't.
- •Anne of Green GablesI think we were all Avonlea-obsessed in Atlantic Canada. Rightfully so.
- •Wuthering HeightsThis is probably my favourite book of all time. I love to read about messed-up families.
- •Tuck EverlastingThis devestated me every time.
- •The Wayside School seriesStill hilarious.
- •A Wrinkle in TimeMeg Murray 👍
- •Romeo and JulietTo be fair, only the first time was by choice and it was just before the Leo movie came out. I was in grade 6, it was to be expected. I read this with a dictionary beside me and still enjoyed it, somehow.