Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I check the weather first thing in the morning to schedule his walks for when it's not raining cause he doesn't like it.
- •I make a mental note of what time he pooped and the quality of said poop. Get anxious if he hasn't pooped in 12 hours.
- •I brush his hair more often than my own.
A little kindness goes a long way. Experienced or witnessed personally.
- •Sharing an umbrella with a stranger at a crosswalk when it's pouring out.
- •Giving a poop bag to a fellow dog owner who suddenly ran out.
- •Warning a person coming towards you that there is a skunk lurking in the bushes nearby.
- •1-7: A grown upJust so other grown ups stop using baby talk with me
- •7-8: Not a doctorBlood is gross
- •7-13: Criminal Defence LawyerTo save from prison people who got railed by the system
They share the rule over the city with raccoons.
- •Avoid sidewalks lined with bushesCause that's where they lurk the most
- •Turn off Spotify. Pay attention to suspicious rustling ahead
- •Stay on main roads until you absolutely have to turn on to a side street
From my own experiences living in the States
- •Watch and rewatch Seinfeld until it's funny.
- •Pick a stand-by greasy diner order for hungover mornings.
- •Practice ordering at Subway alone before going in there with others.Took me five minutes to figure out what: "Do you want mayo on it?" means when I went there for the fist time.
In honour of his birthday
- •He can sail a boat. A boat with actual, real sails.Because it was his dream, so he learned even though he grew up in a land locked city.
- •He roller-bladed in the Sochi Olympic Ceremony.Took months of practicing btw.
- •He taught me how to read when I was three.That requires a boatload of patience and creative teaching tricks. AND he was only 12 at a time!
VIVA is a tech startup in Vancouver. Maker of VIVA Lifestyle and Travel iOS app. Reasons other than our amazing technology and vision for the future. www.VIVAlife.global
- •I can bring my dog to the office.
- •There are at least 3 excellent Vietnamese restaurants within 3 min walk.
- •Chief Data Scientist and I have a prank war going on.He thinks he's winning. I let him think it to lower his guard. He is from Dublin, and my next move is bombing his desk with pics of Queen Elizabeth. "I am your sovereign."
- •Mochi green tea ice creamCome on. They are small and delightful
"Elena" is too difficult to spell, apparently. Plus why should I tell strangers my real name?
- •AndyBecause I won't take his last name when we get married. But I'll borrow his first when convenient for me.
- •AthenaBecause I love the Greek mythology, and Athena is as bad ass as it gets.
- •KiraI wanted my brother to name his daughter Kira, but he didn't. So now I'm trying to make the name hip so he regrets it.