Awesome Shit People Do for Complete Strangers
A little kindness goes a long way. Experienced or witnessed personally.
- •Sharing an umbrella with a stranger at a crosswalk when it's pouring out.
- •Giving a poop bag to a fellow dog owner who suddenly ran out.
- •Warning a person coming towards you that there is a skunk lurking in the bushes nearby.
- •Bringing local delicious food to your hotel room upon finding out that you have no local cash and no way to get it, and local businesses don't accept Canadian credit cards.Actually happened to me on an unexpected overnight layover in China.
- •Sharing their booze and their country's delicacies when finding out that we are all stuck in the airport for another 8 hours.
- •Offer help when they see someone trying to open a door with full hands/armsSuggested by @LizDawson
- •Returning a lost bus pass.This just happened to me. The girl found my pass on the street. It's a upass so it is good for the whole academic year and has my name and photo. She tracked me down on Facebook. Made my week.Suggested by @breannagirl
- •So many strangers have been connected by this! Also: the lists about it are so sweet!Suggested by @linzamauve