Reasons My Brother Is Better Than Yours
In honour of his birthday
- •He can sail a boat. A boat with actual, real sails.Because it was his dream, so he learned even though he grew up in a land locked city.
- •He roller-bladed in the Sochi Olympic Ceremony.Took months of practicing btw.
- •He taught me how to read when I was three.That requires a boatload of patience and creative teaching tricks. AND he was only 12 at a time!
- •He loves his daughters. LOVES them.Like the "I'll ask the doctors for my baby's placenta and bury it under a magical tree so she may have eternal good luck" level of love.
- •Once he entered an open advertising contest out of boredom, and won. Out of 10,000 entries.Wasn't even working in the industry.
- •He built this shelter in 24 hours with his friends. In -4 F / -20 C
- •He comforted our Mom during her final days and moments.She felt loved till the very end.
- •He introduced me to my favourite things in lifeReading, all things Apple, watching blockbusters from the front row, experiencing travel like a local, not a tourist, and more.
- •He sleeps in a sleeping bag on the floor when I visit so we can talk all night.And also to keep the monsters away.
- •He says that one day we will write a book together. And on the cover it will say: "Blah Blah Blah by E.Yugai and E.Yugai"
- •He tells me that siblings are the closest people in the world b/c we have the most similar DNA: half from each parent.So we have more in common with each other than with our parents.
- •He asked for a baby sibling when he was 9 so that he wouldn't be without family when our parents pass away.And he made me feel loved and cared for from the moment I was born.
- •Happy Birthday, Oppa!