BEST RESTAURANTS: CAPITOL HILL, SEATTLE
I lived in Seattle for 4 years - I feel like I owe this town for feeding me so well.
- •OddfellowsBreakfast, coffee, lunch or dinner. Happy hour is amazing, get the pomme frites. You'll wanna dress hip and sit by the window.
- •St. John'sBest brunch - you can a dish called The Walk of Shame that's served with a PBR.
- •Manhattan - now closed 😭😭😭The menu is always changing, but happy hour never disappoints (pork belly Mac and cheese, that's all). The best Old Fashioned on the hill.
- •Cafe PresseBrioche, Croque Madam, pomme frites...all amazing. Plus half off of wine bottles during happy hour.
- •Rancho BravoBest drunk food. Service is so fast and you can literally get any Mexican dish you want.
- •BalletTheir Pad Thai is off the chain.
- •TallulahSister restaurant to Oddfellows. Amazing drinks, and amazing skirt steak. They also have good little plates to share.
- •AnnapurnaSuggested by @kell