WHERE TO DRINK OLD FASHIONEDS IN LA
I like being an old man and drinking bourbon and occasionally being mysterious but mostly just being an old man.
- •The Blind BarberThe more you order, the stronger the bartender makes 'em.
- •RepubliqueAlmost $20 for it, but it comes with the biggest ice cube ever.
- •The WellesbourneThey light the orange on fire in front of you! Not a fan of the cherry.
- •Davey WaynesOld Fashioneds on tap.'Nuff said.
- •Freddy SmallsOnly 9 bucks! Perfect tumbler glass. Goes well with the brussel sprouts.
- •Coles/Varnish. Giant ice cube game on point.Suggested by @magdalenam
- •Blue Collar-no menu but old fashioned centralSuggested by @groth
- •Harlowe in West Hollywood! Also has old fashioneds on tap, delightfully strong early in the night.Suggested by @janiobi
- •7 Grand!Suggested by @SusanAllison