10 Reasons Why You Should Listen to Erykah Badu's "U Caint Use My Phone"
Erykah Badu just came out with a mixtape. This is very important to me.
- 1.She wrote a song with her baby daddy (Andre 3000 AKA 3 stacks AKA Mr. Ice Cold AKA Dre in the blouse AKA he could nut in me on accident on purpose and I wouldn't even be that mad frfr) and it's so beautiful and I wanna be their stunt pussy.
- 2.She used hotline bling/Dr*ke (and even though I have my qualms, it's a brilliant move)
- 3.The theme is phone usage, obviously. But it's still really awesome to see how the single theme is prevalent in every song, like an actual hand-picked mixtape.
- 4.She kind of covers Usher's "U don't have to call"
- 5.SHE USES A LIL SAMPLE OF BUN B IN ONE OF THE SONGS THAT SHE CHOPS AND SCREWS WHICH IS A LIL ODE TO HOUSTON AND I LOVE IT? I LOVE IT OMG.
- 6.She hid her actual phone number in her artwork for the mixtape so her fans could call her "burner phone"Like Mike Jones, but clever.
- 7.She talks about bees and how we're killin them and that is SO IMPORTANT.
- 8.She kind of covers New Edition's "Mr. Telephone Man"
- 9.It's bomb af
- 10.Because it's fuckin Badu, tf why did you need 10 reasons you fucking dickhead?