Features of My Dream Knife
- •I'll do the different kinds of knives, and their dream features.
- •BalisongSandwich made, with ample spacing in the handle, because I want good balance and weight. Full titanium, spring latch so it won't slip. Clip point blade, because I like a lil flair but nothing too fancy. I'm just learning about steel, but if I could guess, we can assume all these knives would be CPM 3v proprietary steel (wear resistance>toughness) or like 154CM, since this is probably a Benchmade in reality. Oh, and I want "Fuck" and "Off" on the left and right blades, respectively.
- •Diver's knifeJimping already on the choil so I don't have to do it. Titanium. That's it really. In a sheath with rubber straps that won't fucking come out of the clip like my last knife.
- •SwitchbladeMilano style, spring-assisted. I've never had an out the front knife, but I'd take a chance and say it's cooler. The lil finger flip bullshit I do with my side-opening knives is unnoticeable, but I like the idea of a more efficient knife.
- •Those are the only three knives I care to talk about right now. I've had this drafted forever. You're welcome Tom.