How To Be The Best At Five Fingers of Death
- •as we know, i love knives.currently have 15? 17? little babies. all of varying sizes and styles.
- •one of my favorite things to do is play five fingers of death
- •but, i have all ten of my fingers, in spite of stabbing ferociously at them with blades.
- •so, how do you play it without losing your fingers?i'll tell you!
- •start with pensnot only is it safer for knife newbies, it also lets you know the patterns in which you make mistakes. for instance, if you keep hitting a certain spot on your finger, you'll know to move next time.
- •stab on the wide spaces between your fingers, but not too farthink right between your second and first knuckle
- •find your rhythm and never break itEVEN IF YOU STAB YOURSELF, DO NOT BREAK THE RHYTHM. imagine you're playing double dutch. keep a rhythm in your head and get back in it. immediately. it helps with muscle memory
- •don't stand directly on top of your hand.even if you think you'll be able to see better, standing a little behind your hand helps with depth perception. the weight of your upper body may also slow your arms down.
- •don't be afraid to mess upyou know what you're getting yourself into. it's not called "five fingers of tickles". you stab your hand, move on. stop being a baby.