Menu Trigger Words That Will Make ME Fight the Whole Restaurant
Thank you for getting me all riled up this morning @sky
- •Iceberg/Wedge SaladYou hate progress. You probably have a stock picture of grapes on a vine on your menu. And you wanna fight me.
- •Baby backI can't explain this one. It makes me mad.
- •Chipotle ranchSTOP this shit we are not at McDonald's!
- •Cajun (if I'm not in New Orleans/anywhere there would be Cajun influence)Your gumbo is fuckin nasty and you need to stop playing games with me.
- •Old Bay _______I'm from Maryland, so anything with Old Bay in it is probably too salty and played tf out.
- •AlfredoI'm tired of seeing that shit. I'm just tired. It's time to square up.
- •CaribbeanWhere? Puerto Rico? Trinidad? Jamaica? Barbados? Martinique? Grenada? Haiti...??? All these places have different foods and for you to just mention your food is Caribbean without telling me exactly where tells me that you've probably never been there and you probably don't know how to cook the dish. Yuh tek me fi poppyshow? Mi ago tump yuh inna yuh face.
- •MiniThe only time this word is acceptable is when we're talkin about golf. Find a new word to say "I made these smaller to save money and pander to the dieters".
- •HawaiianUsually something with ham and pineapple in it. But like... Not really Hawaiian. At all. Fight me.
- •""""Shareable""""You're making fun of me.
- •Pepsi productsLet's go, they don't respect themselves.