My Food Network Drinking Game
Don't play this alone. It is intended to get you very drunk.
- •If the host of the show points at the screen in the first minute, take a drink.
- •*If you play this game during the holiday time and the show is either not holiday-themed or a rerun, take a drink.*
- •If it's a show with guests, and the guest looks uncomfortable, take a drink. (If the host touches the guest as if they're friends, take two drinks.)If you can't read social cues well, you get a pass.
- •If the host starts a recipe that requires a waiting time, then pulls a prepared version of the dish out of the oven/fridge, take two drinks. Take one drink if there's a jump to signify the time passed.
- •Any abbreviated ingredients, take a drink.
- •If they talk about some impossible way to obtain an ingredient (ex: "we went straight to Turkey to steal these figs off the front lawn of a monastery... But store bought is fine") drink until they mention the logical alternative, store bought or frozen.
- •Part 1: Before the show starts, guess how many close-ups of the chef's hands will be in this episode. NOBODY CAN HAVE THE SAME GUESS. Keep a large cup in the middle of you and your friends (or you and the computer, if you disobeyed me and played solo... Fuckin dweeb).
- •Part 2: Every time there's a closeup of the chef's hands mixing/pouring/cutting/etc., pour a bit of your drink in the cup. Whosever guess was the farthest away from the actual number has to drink (if 2 people's guesses are equidistant from the actual number, the guess with the lower number has to drink, since they played it safe.)For example: if player A guesses 3 close ups, and player B guesses 7 close ups, and Giada DeLaurentiis has 5 close ups, player A drinks.
- •If the word "incorporate" is used to describe mixing, drink.
- •If it's a competition show, each player has to pick who they think will win. When your pick is eliminated, you finish your drink.
- •If the chef moans like they're cumming when they finally eat their food, finish your drink.
- •If the food makes you salivate, kill the entire handleSuggested by @katyshetler