Names of Boys You Must Always Stay Far Away From
List may be updated.
- •TylerVery sweet, probably the most excusable, but always trouble. Only acceptable as family.
- •DavidVery sinister, very obsessive, kind of controlling. Will want to push you to fight back because he's into the thrill.
- •TommyNot worth the time you'll want to spend trying to crack him open. It's just as bland inside.
- •TravisFrom hell.
- •RyanDon't touch him. It's a trap. And when you think you've gotten out of it, you'll be right back in there.
- •JosephJust like his daddy. Neither of them are worthy of his mom.
- •SeanEven more obsessive than David. You ever seen your ex convince all his new girlfriends to cut their hair like you?
- •MarioToo nice to let you know he's a garbage can dressed up as a wannabe kinko's manager.
- •JakeStupid as hell. Very fun to play with, but is so goddamn stupid your face will go numb listening to him talk.
- •FrankieThe boys you make fun of on your blog that don't do shit, but love talking a good game.
- •KeithHe sucks toes but he betrays his friends. (Read: getting your toes sucked is so cool, dude, so hang with him once but only once. he fucking sucks.)
- •JamesHe's a charmer - he has a word of tongue that will try masquerade his shitty actions. BUT don't be fooled, James is a level 10 scumbag. Also has a small 🍆 🙊Suggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •BenDon't be fooled by his outwardly aggressive machismo. He might be tall and good looking in an interesting non-traditional way and that swagger might seem sexy for awhile. It's not. You want to change him but you can't! There is not soft candy center under that hard shell, he is NOT a diamond in the rough; he is a brilliant but evil man, who does not believe anybody is smarter than him and will give you homework and reading lists on dates... (ALL 4 OF THEM DID THIS)Suggested by @dena
- •JamesHe's a charmer - he has a word of tongue that that will try to masquerade his shitty actions. BUT don't be fooled! James is a level 🔟 scumbag. He also has a tiny 🍆🙊Suggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •MikeBackwards hatSuggested by @thatssoayesha
- •Jeremy- has a boyish charm and a carefree vibe about them. Knows how to say the right things at the rights time but at the end of the day they are always hung up on their ex.Suggested by @futurestranger