Things That Won't Let ME Sleep
- •The one part in trust where Bieber says "invi-Sible" and it's separated weird like in-vi-SIB-le instead of in-VIS-ible
- •My new haira lot of people I care about have told me it looks nice, but so many people have commented on how big it is, and I just... Wanna feel colossal and almost like I'm not human? I wanted to be unreal. I wanna feel unreal. I wanna demand my space and respect when I walk into a place. But I'm so self conscious.
- •Songs that make me feel like I'm laying under LED lights that only show colors on the cool spectrumSteely Dan, Fleetwood Mac, Rooney, Telepopmusik, kilo kish.
- •The way I chewed out my little sister todayI sacrifice so much of myself to make sure I'm there, because I have to step in for my parents in so many ways, and she hurts my feelings so much by being mean and disrespectful. I really leaned into her while driving her back home. She was completely silent the whole time I spoke and the rest of the ride back to my parents', but I could tell I was cutting her deep.
- •Lack of physical contactI could use a really long, tight hug.
- •Pee wee hermanThe playhouse show is so fun