What You'd Hear in My Head Instead of an Inner Monologue
As of today
- •The opening riff to "Sweet Child of Mine"
- •The stirring macaroni and cheese sound
- •The vocal fry moment in "Hey Qween"
- •The sound where you shove something deep in your throat that's not a gag, but it's a lil "ckkk" like the thing in your throat is pushing out the last morsel of air in your esophagus to make more room for itselfThis one comes periodically
- •Jonathan Davis from Korn doing the beatbox from Freak On A Leash
- •The giggling baby that timbaland used in "Are you that somebody"
- •Vogue Chants