my favorite starbucks regulars
I wrote this at work because it recently struck me how much I like my job ☕️
- •venti dark roastno room for cream. he wears dark wash jeans and huge glasses. he's the only man I've ever met who has given me butterflies in my stomach. in his early 40s
- •grande iced pumpkin spice, no whiplooks exactly like Kate McKinnon
- •venti 6 shot pumpkin spice lattea southern belle. reminds me that I live in texas, really good at conversation. the first order I memorized.
- •tall nonfat caramel lattehe's super old and sweet and reminds me of the grandpa I've never had. he never remembers his order, but I remember for him because I love him.
- •pink cake popthey come in everyday after daycare. she never gets anything for herself, just for her daughter.
- •venti pink drink with no berriesyoung, new mom. wears tracksuits and loves her baby a whole lot.
- •grande iced americanosuper weird guy with crazy hair who asks me a lot of questions, making sure to use my name. travels all the time and tells me stories about his favorite countries
- •tall java chip frap, one pump of vanilla(and an ice water) usually shows up during her lunch break. long dark hair, kind, the kind of friend I wish I had in high school
- •trenta ice waterhonestly just super hot. always looks like he was just at the gym. 😍
- •venti caramel espresso frapphe doesn't speak any english and I don't speak any spanish but sometimes I feel like we're best friends.