THINGS I'M EXCITED TO DO AS A GROWNUP PERSON
- •Order a mimosa at brunchHow wild is it that you can just be more than slightly buzzed before noon and no one cares
- •Be bad at technologyand slang. People who have just begun to lose touch with the youth are endearing
- •Complain about Social SecurityI'd like to understand and care deeply about this issue
- •Complain about gas prices$4.00 for regular unleaded gas? When did we become socialist?
- •Go to dinner partiesLike ones where you bring a bottle of wine and have a legitimate host and meet your coworkers spouses.
- •Get into barsI'm pretty certain that I don't like bars but everyone goes to bars so I guess I'd do it too
- •Desperately need coffeeTo the point of becoming less of a person when you don't drink it? Is this real or an elaborate joke?