My favourite films
- •Pride and PrejudiceAlways a feel-good film and you also think you're being clever by watching a Jane Austen novel, so bonus!
- •InceptionBit of a change of tone but this movie is filled with action and excitement. You have to pay close attention to it but it's well worth the watch. Also it has Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hardy and Ellen Page in it! What more do you want?!
- •AtonementYes this is sad, but also an incredibly moving and well made movie. The actors are amazing and the story line is encapsulating. Truly a great film
- •The Imitation GameBenedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightly captivate you with their outstanding performances in this film. This is an amazing film and I always recommend it to people when talking about great films. This film is for everyone.
- •Becoming JaneA story loosely based on Jane Austen's life, is one for when you're feeling a bit sad or just want a great story. A moving, funny and lovely film Anne Hathaway and James McAvoy make you smile and fall in love with them.