Why revision sucks
- •It takes ages
- •Most of the time you are just repeating yourself
- •It's very boringDue to the aforementioned factors
- •You read a lot of uninteresting things
- •Your hand hurtsAfter writing cue cards, essays and posters
- •The weatherWhen it's sunny there is nothing worse than sitting inside and working
- •Knowing what to reviseIs this this bit important? Do you think this will come up? Do we really need to know this?!
- •Comparing your revision to your friend's revisionJust makes you realise how little you've done even when you think you've done loads
- •The pressureIt slowly builds. 'The more you know the more you know you don't know'