GENERAL THOUGHTS WHEN YOU'RE UNREASONABLY HAPPY
I am in a world of pain (strep, doing worse in school than EVER before, on antibiotics during Halloween weekend, pimple on my third eye...) but while just walking to class, I was almost in tears due to my apparent happiness.
- •Everyone is so beautiful!
- •Everything is going to be okay!
- •With all its flaws, life is absolutely perfect!
- •The morning breeze feels so refreshing!
- •I'm so lucky to be healthy and full of life!
- •I am SO grateful for everyone in my life--friends near and far, family close and distant, peers, professors and mentors...
- •All ailments are temporary and happiness is always an option!
- •Any bumps in the road still get you to the destination!
- •I am part of everyone and am so beautiful, too!