THE "THAT TIME OF YEAR" SICKNESS
No one escapes it
- •Day 1: Little runny
- •Day 2: Little stuffy
- •Day 3: The runny makes you cough from the the phlegm and the stuffy makes you cough from the lack of air
- •Night 3: All escalates very quickly and absolutely cannot breathe
- •Day 4: Whole head is throbbing, eyes half mast and snot running down your lip
- •Day 5: Feel WAY better! On the uphill now!
- •Day 6:JK, throat slowly closing in
- •Day 7: All of a sudden, everything at once
- •Day 10: And just like that...better.