THINGS MY ANXIETY TELLS ME
- •That I can't do itAs in anything. The things that scare? YOU CANT DO IT!! My anxiety screams til my hands are sweating and my heart is beating and I feel like a wrung out towel.
- •You're not enoughSmart enough, strong enough, able enough, enough.
- •You're making the wrong choiceWrong. No. You've made a mistake. You're in too deep. Too late. Can't change now. You're life is gonna suck now.
- •You're wrongYou don't have a clue what you're talking about or what you're doing
- •You're going to failYou can't do it. You're going to be unsuccessful because you don't have it.
- •You're defectiveYou're broken, you're screwed up, you won't ever be able because you've broken yourself and some repairs just don't happen.
- •That its all in your headMaybe you can but you're your own worst enemy