LIST OF MAINTENANCE REQUESTS I'VE HAD TO MAKE IN MY NEW APARTMENT SO FAR RANKED
Ranked from least frustrating to most angering🙃Keep on mind we have been living here about 3 weeks.... This isn't everything wrong, just everything we called to get fixed...
- 16.Screen in window broken
- 15.Granite in kitchen is two different kindsConsidering this is an upgraded apartment... There shouldn't be this stuff happening since we are paying more. Not able to be replaced...
- 14.Mirror covered in black dotsSame thoughts as granite situation but actually able to be replaced
- 13.Faux wood apparently has issues with the flooring under it so there are random lumps under the wood.
- 12.Rubber thingy in the shower to stop water from getting inside shower handle thingy falling offI clearly know hardware things....
- 11.Wobbly fanSo wobbly it may fall off
- 10.Plastic think inside shower handle loose
- 9.Blinds in room broken
- 8.Making quieter noises for about an hour after each time I used the toilet.I was still able to use it.
- 7.Updated flooring was put in incorrectly without pulling up the baseboards and then crappily filling in the excess area with caulk between the baseboards and edge of the wood
- 6.AC in my room may not be on because room is always extremely hotLearned later my ac vent is just extremely weak
- 5.Toilet dripping onto floor...
- 4.Storage room filled with other people's stuff so we've had to wait almost 3 weeks now to get the key fixed and the other peoples' stuff removedThere's a separate storage room fee so we don't know if we have been paying for a storage room that we can't even use.
- 3.Storage room key not workingEven after they finally removed other people's things....
- 2.Toilet making super loud noises randomly when I haven't even used it in hours.It wouldn't even let me use it while it was making these noises.
- 1.Water leaking from cracks in the floor of my bathroom when you step on them.This took me forever to figure out and made me feel like I was going insane because I was always stepping in water. I know it happens in my bathroom and I swear it happens in my room too but it's covered I carpet so I can't be positive.