A MEMORY FROM EVERY STATE I'VE BEEN IN
Inspired by @tombatten (I haven't been too far out of my state, but for what it's worth, I have been to Europe)
- •IndianaIt's my home state and everything about it comforts me
- •MichiganLake Michigan every weekend for an entire summer, my family would drive up to a private beach and then get gelato after from a homemade gelato place. (Best summer of my life)
- •IllinoisGoing to one of the historic museums with my best friend and her boyfriend and feeling like the worst third wheel in history
- •OhioGoing to Cedar Point with my dad, sister, and brother. Sara was afraid of the rides, so Michael and I went off on our own to the craziest, funnest rides we could find
- •West VirginiaStopping at a rest stop and buying a key chain and a postcard that said "West Virginia at Night" and was just black. I thought it was the funniest thing ever.
- •North CarolinaDriving up Outer Banks after being in a car for 2 days and being so excited I couldn't sit still. Pulling up to the house we were renting felt like a dream.
- •KentuckyGoing to Louisville on a day trip with friends with no itinerary in mind and finding ourselves at the zoo.
- •CaliforniaDriving across the Golden Gate Bridge with my best friend and my sister playing "O. P. P." with the top down on a convertible