GIFS I HAVE ON MY PHONE FOR USE AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE
Okay, to be completely honest, my phone's camera roll @ any given time is like 70% reaction gifs & 30% selfies. I limit the selfies so no one will discover how self-obsessed I really am. But the gifs? I could never. Here's a list of my top 10 & the context w which I would use them. NOTE: Michael Scott gifs will get their own post eventually.
- •Just a fun gif to imply excitement and joy at the prospect of whatever the response is to. I sent this to my brother when he told me he was coming to visit for the weekend.
- •Used when I need to reiterate a point. (Only use if person receiving also knows reference) (although that's true about almost all these)
- •This is a gif from a performance art piece that I seriously suggest you watch. It's maybe ten minutes long, but it's just this woman who walks on stage and tries to dance on butter. I use it when I've made a mistake. It says, "hey, everyone makes mistakes. At least it didn't hurt as much as this fall did"
- •This one's for you @bjnovak. It's my "you sure about that?" response. Anyone who knows me knows that The Office is my favorite show in the world and the # of Office-themed things on my phone outweigh all other things.
- •*self explanatory imo* Note: if you aren't familiar with New York, you must look into her and her stint on MULTIPLE reality shows. A diamond in the rough of Flavor of Love.
- •When I want to imply/infer defeat or exhaustion, I got good ole George Michael waiting in the wings to save me.
- •Perfect response to someone being "surprised" or "amazed" at something that is beneath you.
- •*slides into ur dms like...*
- •We're getting to my top go-tos. This one has been used when my sister texts me about some ridiculous problem she has with me. *this is me not giving a shit*
- •OPRAH! Bet you didn't see this one coming. One of the better ones to always have to fall back on, it applies to almost any situation. Example: in a group message and they keep arguing / changing details. Throw this puppy in there and it'll iron out the details and make everyone a little happier (Oprah has that effect).