🇺🇸 My Fourth of July To-Do List 🇺🇸
My goal for celebrating the birth of this country RESPONSIBLY
- •WEAR SUNSCREENI didn't put enough on last week, ended up burning my back pretty bad. So this is a high priority since I plan on being in the sun all day tomorrow which brings me to item 2...
- •Drink plenty of waterDehydration is no joke and also really lame and preventable. I don't want to be that person
- •Also drink plenty of beerHow else do you celebrate independence???
- •Light (someone else's) fireworksI did not buy any fireworks and don't plan to change that
- •Eat as much food as I can get my hands onI am fully okay with gaining a couple pounds this weekend, I am not trying to impress anyone/don't need to with my weight anyway
- •SleepThis may seem silly, but if I don't, I get really cranky real fast and it is no fun for anyone
- •Volleyball???It's a reach but my family got a lake house and some beach volleyball would be 💯
- •BeerOkay, but it is v important and v American
- •Washing my carNot so much celebratory, but trying to remind myself