My 2017 New Year's Resolutions
Okay so five months late... all good, right?
- •Go back to eating 100% Gluten Free (again).
- •Then become 100% Grain Free.
- •Go back to doing yoga every morning.
- •Walk three times per week, give or take.
- •Begin meditation and centering my mind.
- •Tone my core, my arms and my bum.
- •Start throwing on any f'n shirt and pants I want because my core, arms and bum are rockin' and I feel awesome.
- •Get that tattoo on my shoulder/upper arm because I finally feel like showing off my arms. Soak in the beautiful ink, people. Soak. It. In.
- •Make consistent money so that I don't worry about my bills or anything anymore, travel more, get the house/apartment I want and can afford said tattoo.
- •And the badass haircut and color I'm looking into.
- •Let you know this isn't me making New Years Resolutions... just making a list of things I need to do to become a better version of myself.
- •Which includes more reading and extra creativity among many other things that will come to me as I push forward.
- •there is no f*cking secretThank you Kelly O. 💜