I'm really passionate about a lot of things but somehow didn't spend a lot of time thinking about & doing exactly those things. Since I quit my job last year I'm really focussing on my passions:
- •Veganism - Going vegan is by far the most awesome desicion of my life. It takes a bit of time tho to seriously get in to this lifestyle. (I'll make a list according this topic later on)
- •Yoga - it took me 4 years to be where I am at now, but the biggest progress I made last month. I did about 3-5 hours every week and my postures improved amazingly.
- •Surfing - I've been in love with this sport for all my life, but never had the guts to do it propperly. I life in Bali since August this year and I've been surfing a lot
- •Love - since my boyfriend lives in Bali, we don't see each other a lot and we're not able to get to know each other really well. That's why I've spent my last few month in Bali and I don't regret a second of it. We're in love like never before, we know each other so well now - it's pure happiness.
- •Reading & writing - I've always loved to read and write, but I've never done it as much as I do it now. I'm reading a lot about food and the human body & mind, I really want to get educated about what we really need to be healthy. I also want to write about it but I'm only getting started.