5 Books Every Woman in Their 20's Should Read
- •The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa BankIt's everything a coming of age novel should be and then some. No matter what you're going through, this book will hold your hand and tell you it's going to be ok.
- •The God of Animals by Arin KyleTo understand how much of who we are is shaped by circumstance.
- •The Glass Castle by Jeannette WallsFor anyone who needs to come to terms with the fact that while their parents did their best, it wasn't good enough. This book will teach you about love, forgiveness and difficult choices.
- •Fight Club by Chuck PalahniukThe only novel in my list that doesn't have a woman as the main character. Still on the list because reading this book is the closest I've ever come to understanding men.
- •Lysistrata by AristophanesAncient Greek feminism, say what? But seriously, it's crazy to read a play written in 411 BC and understand so much of what the characters are going through.