Already on li.st? Open in app.
More of a personal list
- •Go to Ledges state parkThe pictures look beautiful and fairly accessible... Hmu to be my hiking buddy
- •Back to Homoha!!!! Yes. See some friends and be there while I'm not at school so I can totally just enjoy the city in a different way
- •Read moreEspecially books pertaining to my major. Working on some books right now, but they are for more of an enjoyment factor.
It's everyone's favorite time of year: vacation bible school season!!!!! Helping the local churches by tossing out a few ideas.
- •God ROCKs!An entire week dedicated to Jesus and metamorphic. Think of all the puns!
- •Jesus in the JungleThe decorations would blow the pants off.
- •Jesus in ParisBased off the infamous song, Jesus with a beret would fire up the 6th graders
- •How the fuck is this considered artI could do better than that
- •Why is the guard looking at me like I'm a criminal
- •Am I standing too close to the painting?
Just the beginning
- •Istanbul, TurkeyThis has always been my top dream place. From what I've seen and heard, it is so beautiful and exactly what I am looking for.
- •Paris, FranceHopefully I will be studying abroad here junior year! Paris by far has the best food in the world. It is the epitome of Europe and looks so fucking beautiful and perfect. France is art.
- •Cartagena, ColombiaColombia will forever have my heart. I need to go to Cartagena because I'm told it's even more beautiful than Bogota. I also need to find a Colombian husband soooo... Soon.
I promise there are no bitches on here.
- 1.Can't find a babysitter for blueBecause of this he had to take her to the show.
- 2.iPhone charger chord broke
- 3.Missed his taxi
- •Literally anything.
- 1.If you stand for nothing, what will you fall for?
- 2.What is a legacy? Planting seeds in a garden you will never see.
- 3.Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?
We are the worst kind of people on this planet and God hates us.
- 1.Googled 'how to spell Millenial'.It's millennial with 2 'll's and 2 'nn's. Got it.
- 2.Shared an article from buzzfeed on Facebook.It was something really insightful and made me question society, plus it got 20+ likes so I made a difference in the world.
- 3.Created a 'secret' account on a form of social media because I have too much angst for my public friends.Follow my sinsta @oliviasuckss. I have so many important opinions to share into the world and its artsy.
These 'hidden secrets' of Disney world make your vacation all that more fun!
- •FREE soda fountain in EPCOTOver by the fountains of future world in EPCOT lies a hidden gem that Disney goers need to know about: a soda fountain featuring different sodas from all over the world! The best part: it's totally free! Stop in to get a refreshment and some air conditioning AND try to pop from Brazil. It's all coke-themed and perfect for mid day. No kicks or gimmicks, just grab a cup and start testing. Make sure to try the infamous Italian soda called Beverly-SOO bitter! Makes for funny faces.
- •Pin trade with a cast member!Pin trading at Disney World was pretty big in the early 2000s, but it's calmed down. Still a thing, it's fun to wear your pins at the park. Trading for a child can be a little nerve wracking, so trade with a cast member! They can't say no to a trade, regardless of how bad the pin is (lol).
- •Free fast pass!If you are at MK in the morning and haven't officially started your day, take a ride on the ferry in frontier land and search for Tom sawyer's paint brush on the island. If you are the first to find it, give it to a cast member and they will present you with a fast pass!
Disney World does an amazing job with all their rides-but there is no way you can fit it all in during your trip. Take these into consideration when picking what to ride and what to skip!
- 1.Jungle CruiseThis ride is outdated, to put it bluntly. The ride is supposed to be a relaxing boat float through rain forests and jungles and it just doesn't stand a chance compared to the other ones. The jokes are almost to dry that you feel obligated to laugh. If you are looking for a place to sit down and relax and there is no wait, take a ride on the cruise-if there is no wait-otherwise spend your precious time elsewhere!
- 2.Hall of the PresidentsDepending on your crowd, you might enjoy this. The animatronics on the presidents are pretty amazing, but you really only hear them talk for 10 min, the rest of the time is dedicated to a video about the history of America. If it is a hot day or raining and you need to take cover, pop in for a nap. There are over 300 seats so it's almost never crowded. Otherwise, seek out something more fun.
- 3.Country Bear JamboreeThis little show is in the strip of buildings between frontier land and Liberty square. Most people don't really know about it and there is a reason why: it's nothing special. The show is a play off of the country bear movie and let's just say the movie was better.