A list of the most millennial-like things I've done.
We are the worst kind of people on this planet and God hates us.
- 1.Googled 'how to spell Millenial'.It's millennial with 2 'll's and 2 'nn's. Got it.
- 2.Shared an article from buzzfeed on Facebook.It was something really insightful and made me question society, plus it got 20+ likes so I made a difference in the world.
- 3.Created a 'secret' account on a form of social media because I have too much angst for my public friends.Follow my sinsta @oliviasuckss. I have so many important opinions to share into the world and its artsy.
- 4.Proudly and publicly accepted a position with 'The Odyessey'."Check out my latest article titled "Open Letter to anyone struggling: we've all been there at some point and need to remember these important life lessons". Let me know what you think!"
- 5.Asked for money for philanthropy through Facebook."Hello friends and family! As many of you may know, I recently joined...." And the rest is history.
- 6.Created a groupme for an insignificant event.Choosing the name and avi was the hardest part. How do you choose a picture for 'grocery shopping with baes💯💯💯😩😩😩'?
- 7.Based a decision on a buzzfeed quiz result."Sorry I can't... I took a quiz and it said I'm more of a Katy Perry than Taylor swift."
- 8.Ghosted someone.I feel so awful but not really.
- 9.Participated in a hashtag for an event.#MichelleAndJohnAreBerryInLove was a beautiful event documented through Instagram.
- 10.Not gone to church.We don't need a set of rules to be a good person and believe.
- 11.Liked an article on The Onion.It's so unique, ironic, and hilarious that I couldn't help myself!
- 12.Retweeted a tweet that defended an oppressed group.It lets my 452 followers know I believe in justice.
- 13.Made an account on List and wrote listicles.Fuck you we are in this one together