Already on li.st? Open in app.
an attempt at taking more notice/appreciating more of the small but great things that happen each day
- •the employee at Dunkin' Donuts punched all the holes in a rewards card for me so my next drink would be free, just because I patiently waited for my latte :)
- •All things are working together for my good."And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28
- •I will rest and have peace."Come to Me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28
- •I will leave carefree because God loves me and will handle my problems."Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7
- •I slept in until noon for the first time since May. I was lovin' it.
- •Suddenly, it sounded as if a man was stomping through my home?!this is my biggest fear
- •I realized that it was someone on my porch, which is right outside my bedroom window. Said person started pounding on the door.
- •I liked this guy going into my freshman year of high schoolhe was going to be a junior
- •my best friend liked him tooand we were both ATE UP over him so we decided neither of us liked him anymore, as 13-14 yr olds do
- •honestly forgot about dude
I posted a list in September last year about feeling terribly lonely and things are 100% different now
- •1. I moved out of that apartment that I felt lonely in.I move into a house (all to myself) in a few days and I'm so stoked!!! I don't feel lonely without a roommate anymore.
- •2. I broke up with my boyfriend who I was missing.It has been a really long process and we're finally both moving on and getting somewhere with our separate lives. It had been very difficult, but recently I decided to give up all of the weight that I was carrying about the past. The relationship is over. I don't have to be hurt by the past. I don't have to be hurt by what he is doing without me. The relationship is over, and there is peace. I am lighter, lighter, lighter.
- •3. I've been living with my family for the past 3 months and it's been so great.This is the first time that I've gotten to spend more than 2 weeks with them in the past 2+ years and it has restored me. I've done some major growing up in the past few months and my parents and I are so much closer. Being able to talk to them without any childish arguments is incredible?!? Bonding with my siblings is awesome. Getting to lay in the Floridian sun all day and eat fruit is perfect. Feeling familial love is essential.
- •meeting new people with the attitude that I am a person worth knowing
- •iced vanilla latteclassic olivia. when I want to be refreshed
- •hot caramel brûlée lattewhen I'm feeling sweet and christmas-y
- •iced dirty chaijust started getting my chai's dirty and it's a game changer. when I'm feelin lit
- •this beautiful cover of Girl from the North Country by Bob Dylan
- •surprisingly, that's the only reason