My Entire Biography in Ten Sentences
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Hazy from twilight sleep, mom brought me into the world in December 1972.
- •With me and mom in tow, Dad moved us from Lake City, AR to Rolla, MO to forward his career.
- •My sister Lori was born, and then we moved to Asheville, NC and then Racine, WI.
- •I spent important formative elementary years in Racine, WI at the best school ever: Jefferson Lighthouse.
- •After my youngest sister was born, the whole family moved to St. Charles, MO for Dad's job.
- •In ninth grade, my family moved to Chesterfield, MO where I attended high school, which was pretty hellish until senior year 1990.
- •I went to college at UMSL and not only graduated at age 20, also married at 20 too.
- •I went back to school and got a teaching degree while husband had affair, so I got divorced and got involved in a rebound relationship with husband's friend one month after split.
- •I rode a roller coaster of a life with the rebound--got married, had kid, dealt with his hellish drug addiction, worked five jobs at once, got advanced graduate degree and then got divorced.
- •I spent five years in therapy, lost a lot of weight, learned to run and how to handle stress and learned to love myself. So now....To infinity and beyond!