TOO MANY MINORITIES ON TV? SOME QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ASKED (HAVING READ THAT DEADLINE ARTICLE)
Having read the "are there too many minorities on TV" article I was struck with a number of questions that I wanted to list
- •Are there not enough gays in the closet now that it's safer to come out?
- •Should we be concerned that there's " not enough polio" now that the disease has been eradicated
- •Are women making to much money compared to men
- •If 46% of the California population is white, shouldn't whites get 90% of the leading acting roles
- •Now that "frat rape" is frowned upon, should we be concerned about stigmatizing shitty frat boy racists
- •Are all of the jokes on this list first thought? And should the author have brought something cleverer or more subversive to it?