5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
- •My son with the son of some friends on his shoulders. Oscar night. Brewski's.
- •A used pregnancy test I saw on the parking lot at my old high school. I was too afraid to look & see the results. And too embarrassed for the person who decided this was the place to dispose of it. And too angry to give a shit whether she was pregnant or not.
- •I think schadenfreude should be a sport.
- •I turned around and came back down the hill so I could take this picture about 8 times. There is no filter used here. This was what the sky looked like that night. Amazing!
- •My twin sister bought me this Christmas wreath. It's one of two Christmas decorations I put up for Christmas 2015. It still hangs on my door. I just don't turn it on. She'd be upset that I haven't put it away, yet she'd nod knowingly and smile if I told her. I love my sissy. Thank God she loves me too.