What sticking to a February resolution looks like
I think I'm onto something guys. Fuck new year resolutions, this actually stuck!
- •It's 8 months later & I have reached my goals.And then some...
- •Goal 1: 30-45 minutes of physical activity 5 days if the week.If somebody told me I'd enjoy exercising & look forward to it, I would have laughed. But I really do, it's one of the best parts of my day.
- •Goal 2: Eat fresh produce daily.So simple. Even if it was just a carrot for a snack instead if a granola bar.
- •Goal 3: Meditate daily.Hands down the best practice I've introduced in my life. I honestly wouldn't have made it through this year with so much calm & sanity if I hadn't started meditating.
- •This is a big one, Goal 4: Move out west.And at this point, I'm so desperate to reach this particular goal that I'm calling far eastern Ohio "The West". But we did it, & I'm so excited to change things up.
- •I'm saner than I used to be, I'm learning to take care of myself, starting a new chapter in my life, & I'm so damn excited.
- •End of pat on the back!