IF SOMEONE SENT ME MY IDEAL CARE PACKAGE, THIS IS WHAT WOULD BE INSIDE 💚📦
Inspired by @lame.
- •6-10 lbs of peanut butterYou can get peanut butter in Europe but it's crazy pricey and has way less sugar In it. I know that makes it healthy and whatever but it doesn't taste as good and I'm gonna live while I'm young. The funny thing about this is I bought maybe one jar of peanut butter a year in my previous life but now that it's a limited commodity I'm addicted.
- •My dog
- •A really big quiltMy bed came with a wool blanket but I live for coziness and it just doesn't really do it for me.
- •Risk!The best way to turn friends into enemies!
- •My ukuleleOr better yet, a nicer ukulele
- •A million candlesAt my old apartment we had candles burning at all times and I really miss that. I don't like sweet scents though, for those of you taking notes!
- •Trader Joe'sThe whole thing.
- •Reese'sThey are the best mass-produced candy in America, bar none
- •A bushel of crabsKinda weird maybe
- •MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE CAKEWe have it every year for my birthday including this year but I had to leave the country the next day so I only got ONE SLICE 😵
- •I need to stop thinking about food I can't get in Europe good night