MYSTERIOUS NOTES I'VE WRITTEN TO MYSELF
They mean nothing to me.
- •Dog wife sitting at table
- •Firecracker in the tram
- •What the Sam Hill is going on here?
- •Bring Riley some ties
- •"She's quite interested in going vegetarian. She's been vegan for a month and she's not going to do that anymore."
- •Assassin's game and coin toss
- •"Within a half hour she was massaging his cock."
- •I'm a good girl. I'm suburban. I have straight hair.
- •Death sex and money
- •Sitting in a wet bathing suit on a vinyl car seat
- •Power adapters as a symbol for my life
- •Submissive cleaning boy
- •I accidentally bought a racecar
- •Girls collapse themselves to get out of clothing
- •Lights on the stadium
- •Baby prom
- •I actually fold things in my hope chest as a hobby.