NATURE MEMORIES (AN EARTH DAY LIST)
Thanks, earth. I love ya so much!!!!
- •Hiking in the Dolomites with my best friend and her Italian cousin JuliaIt was a perfect day and these mountains are insane! If you're looking for an offbeat Europe destination, South Tirol is 💯
- •Reuniting with my roommate/soulmate Ania after her semester in New Zealand and going canoeing with my boyf at the time and my two best male buds 💕
- •The time my eggplant had a nose!
- •SANDBOARDING in the Peruvian desert with these sexy ladiesI was terrible at it but LOOK
- •This reverse sunset at my beach houseOk this is looking east and the sun sets in the west EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE SOMEBODY PLEASE.
- •The time I drove through Big Sur with my family and my sister and I were unimpressed by these redwoods
- •All my summers in MaineLet's be honest, I'm probably going to live the latter years of my life as a hermit in Maine
- •Hiking off my homecoming hangover in the Pennsylvania wilderness with my main ladyAnd all the other adventures I had living in the middle of bumblefuck (penn state forever)
- •Skinny dipping at Plitvice National Park after hoursScandal!!!! Don't tell anyone!!!!