reasons i'm like this
inspired by @lame and whoever started this one
- •My dad bought me Winnie the Pooh in Latin when I was six and made me read it side by side with the original.
- •I learned the NATO phonetic alphabet before I could count to 100Until I was like seven I would go "28, 29, 90..."
- •Car rides were NPR-only
- •I grew up on a farm with no kids, just cows.
- •My first favorite movie was Oklahoma and I made my mom watch it with me every day.
- •We had a kids' table and an adults' table for nightly dinners.
- •Once my dad shaved his mustache and I didn't recognize him.
- •My cousin convinced me our granny's house was haunted.
- •The McDonald's near my Poppop's house sold the pink Cadillac they used to have inside.
- •I went to Catholic high school of my own volition.