SHOWS I MUST WATCH
Someday. Maybe when I retire.
- •Fargo season 2Already have plans to binge this
- •Pushing DaisiesI've started this twice I'm just awful at finishing things
- •OutlanderYes yes give me that lady porn
- •Band of BrothersI know literally nothing about this show but I MUST watch it, according to @franksars
- •Full Frontal
- •Friday Night LightsNot a priority but Leslie Knope and Ann Perkins love it so I probably will too?
- •Better Call SaulSuggested by @franksars
- •Horace and PeteI've loved Louis C.K. since before it was fashionable, but I know this show is going to bum me out. My heart and head can't handle it right now. But I've already paid for and downloaded every episode.Suggested by @jstncwlcx
- •New Girl and Community and possibly HouseSuggested by @MaddyandOwensMom
- •The KnickThis was better than I could have anticipated, and I love period dramas.Suggested by @sswyryt
- •How To Get Away With MurderThe show is a fun watch and leaves you wanting moreSuggested by @GuerillaRIOT
- •CuckooOn Netflix.Suggested by @PawneeGoddess
- •Happy EndingsSo funny, great ensemble cast, funny gags and perfect one-linersSuggested by @LauraM