SUNSETS I HAVE WATCHED
Some sunrises too
- •I accidentally napped too long and woke up with that heart-fluttery feeling but when I came out of my room the sky looked like this, almost like a cartoon, tbh. Later my friend came over and we watched Moonrise Kingdom.
- •I got off at a random metro stop and walked to the nearest park. The sky was almost done by the time I got there but it was okay. I got lost trying to walk home.
- •@lame was on a date or something and I was home alone and feeling sorry for myself, probably.
- •This was the last time I ate Rita's. They were out of mango so I got pear instead.
- •We were singing Next to Normal on the way to the beach. You can't see him but there was a cute boy sitting in the backseat there. He was reading an Isaac Asimov book and we were in love.
- •One of my favorite weekends with some of the best people. That night was the first time I had sex with my first love.
- •I spent Spring Break in Florida with my mom. We left really early but I had to take a photo first.
- •I pulled over by a field on my way home from school. A little Amish boy was watching me. I wonder what he was thinking about.
- •I was early to pick up my sister for a gig she was singing in Chesapeake City. It was really cold that day.
- •We spent the day with my Granny right after she had her stroke. We thought she was gonna be okay but she died two days later.
- •Meredith and I like to walk my dog here because there are geese and horses and a big pond. There are always rumors of this park being developed but somehow it's still there. All I listened to that month was Taylor Swift's 1989.
- •My boyfriend and I got free tickets to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. We kissed for a minute in the room with the Monets but I was too embarrassed to hold his hand. He's gay now.
- •I'd finally stopped talking to the tall boy who emotionally abused me. I was sad and I instagrammed this with a C.S. Lewis quote as the caption.
- •I dropped my dog's leash while fumbling with my phone and she ran into the ocean. I was kind of scared.
- •This was my first night back at school for sophomore year. That was the semester I partied hardest and learned to kiss girls.