DREAM FIRST DATES
A dream list suggested by @bjnovak.
- •It's Valentine's Day. I know--but keep readingYou buy us matching, cheesy themed sweaters or tshirts. We wear them. We go to red lobster and we pretend we have been dating for a long time. We establish a rapport with our waitress. Our goal: see if we can get a free dessert. We do.
- •Fast and furious 7 at the fox hills mallFirst you go to the mall food court. You go TAPAS STYLE, and get a bit from all big hitters: Panda Express, sbarro, hot dog on a stick. You share and remenisce about childhood. Then you see the movie, and cheer/talk thru the entire movie with a notoriously gregarious crowd. Share snacks and drink. One large soda is mandatory.
- •Day trip to Santa Barbara zooMake a play list for the car ride, or download a podcast, like serial. It's a fun first date and bonding to transport into another world. Zoo makes room for lots of topics of conversation.
- •Santa Monica pier
- •Sunday flea market at rose bowl, then frozen yogurt in Pasadena.Try on funny hats. Buy your date a gift. Sometimes it's too hot and heat and walking make me cranky though.
- •HANG AT UR HOUSENot a cop out. Get a recipe. Go to the market together and pick out all the ingredients. Cook together. Hopefully everything goes wrong. Hopefully everything burns. Accidents make for great memories. Eat a dinner you made together, watch a movie, laugh, have a couch makeout. Totally put out if you want to I have found zero rules to this.