MOST ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE AT LA COFFEE SHOPS (RANKED)
A list of people I find most attractive at coffee shops
- 1.Hot alternative single dadHe has an interesting haircut and/or tattoos, and is holding hands with a small male child or has a baby in a stroller. He is either a divorcee or a widow, is a creative but financially stable, and is looking to love again. He gets a drip coffee, kid gets chocolate croissant
- 2.Disinterested baristaWHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU LIKE ME OR REMEMBER MY NAME I AM LITERALLY HERE EVERY DAY
- 3.Eye contact laptop guyWe are both writing on our laptops, making constant eye contact, yet neither of us approaches. This happens for weeks. Sometimes you are the reason I come here and I am upset when you aren't around. Sometimes I even leave. We might make eye contact and laugh when someone trips and spills a drink, or orders something complicated at 118 degrees.
- 4.Lumberjack looking men with small dogsThis is a thing on melrose. Rugged men with fragile looking dogs. Yorkies. Small dogs. Complicated drinks.
- 5.Normal dude ordering coffeeNormal guy on way to work, or guy who lives around the corner getting coffee on weekend. Gets a nonfat latte
- 6.The regularMake eye contact every day or week, haven't approached yet. Tension building. Small talk here and there. He says excuse me one day while reaching to get half and half. You both order double espresso on ice.