words & phrases I use too much
Alternatively titled: when things stop being ironic, read it once in an obscure/really bad piece of literature, heard Daniel Handler say it in an interview, Chance the Rapper said it once & now I'm into it
- •"Eaaazzzzy"like the Fugees in Ready or Not
- •"Like it or not the refugees takin' over"again, like the Fugees in Ready or not— has been used iconically by me mid-debate in AP Gov
- •"Love it"said in a monotonous voice
- •"I refuse to subscribe to such a pessimistic viewpoint.."usually when talking about politics, particularly when talking to ultra-rights who are suuuper negative about humanity & everything different from them, when racist/homophobic/bigoted people are talking to me about why they believe what they believe, etc
- •"So chic"again, monotone
- •"Guess what I read in Playbook this morning"me relaying the morning mews to my friends who don't care
- •"I'm dead"
- •"I'm literally dead"
- •"Was that biased?" & "Is the biased?"me, hyper-analyzing everything I say mid-convo, outloud
- •"Off the record"me looking out for myself incase I decide to run for office
- •"In order to achieve the plurality outlined by our Constitution and sought after by our founders, we MUST....."used a lot more than you might think
- •"Well, if I'm gonna do it, I might as well REAALLLLYY do it"me, before I overcomplicate an assignment