Best advice I've ever received
Most of the best advice I ever received has a lot to do with me moving or taking a job.
- •Take the internship at Film RomanThanks Julia Palmer
- •It's only money, you can always make moreThanks Uncle Bruce, I don't know how sound this advice is, but I always took it as life is short, enjoy it
- •"Want to move to NYC with me?"Not sure this is the exact quote, but I'm indebted to Jeremy for letting me tag along. I only lived there for a year, but it's an experience I will never forget.
- •Take the job in BostonI don't know who to credit for the advice, but it was my first job in the animation industry and out of that job, I met so many talented people, many of which are my closest industry friends today.
- •"Don't take the job in Malaysia, dude"Again not the exact quote, but before I decided to move to LA, I was considering taking an animation job in Malaysia. My great friend Pierre talked me out of it. If I took that job in Malaysia, so many things would've been different, most notably, I would've never met my wife which leads me to the last bit of advice...
- •Lastly, and most importantly: Listen to your wife, she's always right.Ok, my wife said this, and I would say she is always right... about 85% of the time ;)