Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by all the cool people of @list
- •Fat-bottomed GirlsSeriously
- •Lose yourself8 mile was awesome and introduced little known actors named Anthony Mackie and Michael Shannon
- •I'm not in love by 10ccGuardians of the galaxy really brought me back to some great music
- •Into the wild soundtrackThis totally got me into Pearl Jam. I'm not even joking
- •Stone temple pilots: CoreListened to this album through my formative years of 26 through now
- •Getting jiggly wit itThe first cd I ever owned
Just things that I like so that you may get to know me better
- •A song of ice and fire (game of thrones)This is my favorite book series, period. I like it so much that I even read the books to my sister aloud and do different voices for each character. I'm currently read the dunk and egg book a knight in the seven kingdoms
- •I played the baritone hornWhen I was younger I played the baritone because I was exceptionally good. I stopped in college as I found other interests but I've never lost my interest in music especially movie soundtracks
- •MoviesGoing to the movies as of late has been on my back burner but I do love them. I saw spotlight and the Martian this week. Not sure what's next but the only movies I won't watch are supernatural horrors. Nope nope.
- •Lying on the grass watching clouds
- •Kissing someone with lips as full as mine
- •Hanging out with my best friends
- •One day I'll break this curse and rid myself of these things that plague me
- •One day I'll be able to look at myself and say good job
- •One day is a far way off but I like to think that because I fought today maybe one day is a little closer
- •What was that ache?
- •Is this really the only life we have?
- •Do we repeat life over and over again with one small change?
- •"The worst thing about prison was---was the dementors." ~Prison Mike~ ~Michael Scott~
- •"Just because you wiggle your finger doesn't mean Dick will come" ~Veronica Mars~
- •"You can wait...you will wait" ~my sister~
- •Doctor WhoMatt smith is my favorite doctor and he has probably one of the best fantasy arcs over his 3 seasons ever. And yeah, I'm including game of thrones in that.
- •Breaking BadTo say that this show is the best show of my lifetime probably lauds it on pretty thick but I still think that had I not waited until it was in the last season before starting it, I might have whined a couple extra weeks over those 6 years.
- •Silicon ValleyI didn't really put this show off for long but I'll still include it in this list because I just want to let everyone know that Mike judge finally returned to form.
- •Teenage mutant ninja turtles: out of the shadowsThis movie looks terrific and has bebop, rocksteady, krang, shredder, and Casey Jones. Straight outta the 80's cartoon and turtles in time
- •Independence Day: ResurgenceAs much as I hate Jeff goldblum this movie looks hella fun.
- •Jason BourneReally love the first four and really excited that greenglass is back in the director's chair
- •I always feel more alone when I know everyone that I can talk to on a personal level is sleeping
- •My anxiety level rises the later it gets
- •If I get up at a normal time in 8am I've only gotten about 3 hours, if I get 8 hours of sleep I don't wake up until the afternoon.